Coolant filtration modules
The systems are totally engineered and manufactured by ITL as an outcome of continuous R&D ,“out of the box” thinking based on years of experience in industrial Filtration.
The results are modular skid mounted system embedding various technologies and coolant tanks to fit customers’ needs.
- Availability of various Automatic filtration modules (depend on the application).
- Std. Flow rates vary between, 250 and 500 lpm modules.
- Std. Filtration level between 5(or better)– 50 micron.
- Possibility to use different filtration modules at same time 5-10 micron for HP applications and 15 –30 for general service pumps.
- With or without chip conveying solutions.
- Optionally on line tramp oil separation and bacterial treatment units.
Coolant tanks and Pumps:
- 150 –1000 liter full level controlled clean and dirty tanks.
- Low and Hi pressure pumps.
- Pressures between 5– 170 bar.
- Optionally built in 4 -12 Kw standoff Chillers
- Optionally built in High Efficiency heat exchanger (for the case customers
- have cold water sources like air condition chillers).
- Close loop PLC control system with optionally HMI interface.
- Different voltage, depends on the machine to be served.
- System been designed to filter various water base coolants, neat oils Or EDM\Wire cut coolants.
- Stand alone or annexed to improve existing or central systems.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Maintenance free units.
- Small foot print and Cost effective system.
ITL supply different local or central coolant and air filtration systems, waste and solids recycling systems, water & waste water treatment systems, washing and degreasing machines and factory automation.